Pages

15 April 2010

One Month Countdown

In exactly one month from today I will graduate from the University of Missouri and leave the town I fell in love with 4 years ago. 30 days until the "real world". I am going to try my best to spend this time left wisely, appreciating all the things about Columbia that I will miss. Today I kicked off the countdown by running my weekly 5K on the Missouri Katy Trail instead of in Mizzou's Rec Center. The trees are in full bloom and shed a light coating of pollen on me. I assume this is nature's way of telling me it loves me. The registered botanical gardens that is University of Missouri campus is buzzing, literally, with springtime bees busy pollenating like crazy. Oh the sweet sweet nectar. I treasure these days until springtime morphs into the hot, humid Missouri summer.

photo from Mizzou Homecoming 5K on the Katy Trail in 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment