Pages

11 January 2011

People.

Dear People,

I know you're out there. Blogger stats tells me so. Hundreds of people from all over the world read my blog. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE! Maybe you have a request, a suggestion, an opinion. I'm a traveler. Travelers love recommendations of where to go, tid-bits of knowlegde, personal anecdotes, anything!

If you're visiting and have a blog of your own be sure to leave the url!

So let's begin our dialogue. Budapest is in my horizon. What should I see, do, eat, or drink? Good books to read about it, Hungarian authors, internet articles, movies? What do comes to mind when you think of Hungary?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I think you will love Budapesht. I think this because I love you and you are my seester. And you seem to find something to love about every destination.

    My internet is set up now! (WOOHOO!!) Skype soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Hungary, unfortunately. I can't wait to read all about your experience though!

    & I love love loved Prague when I visited. I hope I can do a lot more of Eastern Europe in the near future.

    ReplyDelete